Yes I certainly am. It tickles my long dormant grey matter. :) I hope you do. Although.. be careful.. it's hard to listen and not be compelled...
No better time to get licensed other than now. :thumbs: BTW.. to anyone planning to test.. study for General as well as Tech. more bandwidth,...
Yes, I have. They say the band's are troublesome now due to the low solar cycle. But over the next few years propagation should get...
Ironically.. when my friend was here today with the antenna analyser, I completely forgot my J-pole for 2M. :picard: He said we can work on that...
Thanks. Lightning protection and grounding still to come. Lightning arrestor will be inline with coax, grounding will be more of a pain....
A short clip.. From.. Call signs in the United States - Wikipedia
I thought you had passed Tech already. That's what I get for thinkin :rofl: :lol: (One of my Dad's favorite phrases) :confused:
Can't get FHC.... call signs, but I admit that when I was researching Vanity call.. I was tempted by W2FHC as it is available.
Can't even remember the last time I was in a clip joint. :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :startled:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Had some HF fun today. :dancer: Had 3 solid contacts, Maine, Colorado, and Virginia. Got 2 in the log, wasn't ready when I hit the Maine QSO...
Well done. :yes:
Nice rounds you worked up. :yes:
I'll admit.. I really expected something like this.. [ATTACH] My "care package" arrived today. :rootintootin: Glad I ordered them when I did,...
How did you make out with the programming?
No, tied off currently. I'm planning on just enough weight on each end to allow for swaying. It'll need readjustment anyway, a lot of small...
Yep. Maple out front, Highly Valuable BW in the side yard.
Woot.. :rootintootin: [ATTACH] Antenna finally in the air. :D Had to have a friend help getting the mast up. SWR is too high, so I'll talk to...
Hmmmm.. Strange it doesn't show any com ports. :confused:
Some pics.. [ATTACH] When you click radio.. download from radio it should show this.. [ATTACH] Data being downloaded.. [ATTACH] Radio...