Nice work sirbuildalot :yes:
Welcome aboard Luigi :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I think we could all use some innr pizz right about now :cheers:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: God bless him. :yes: That was worth every second. :D
We have one of these for behind the quad.. Ohio Steel 10 cu ft. 600 lb. Capacity Poly Swivel Cart-3040P-SD - The Home Depot A good cart, but...
Looks delicious. :drool:
Awesome of your mate and his Dad to help others in need :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Happy birthday jtstromsburg :thumbs:
Yeah, DMR has a lot of functionality, as the repeater network is quite expansive. Not sure if nodes are linked via internet as well. Jason, who...
Without a linked repeater network, nope. At times my HT signal is weak on the repeater 22 miles away. Hence the J-pole project.
Not set up for Dstar, DMR, or Yaesu System Fusion. Guess I can't come play. :( At least not yet. ;)
But it said "Tru TV" :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wish I could say yes :confused: As I said.. Sacrilege :picard:
Get 1/2 cow through a coworker every year. $3/lb plus processing costs. Comes out to ~$3.45 per lb for it all. Still have a lot of meat in the...
Yes.. I am going to commit sacrilege tonight by ... Umm.. Pan frying :picard: Plz don't send the zombie hoard after me :confused: Meh.. I got...
I do apologize Gasifier I missed the pics required portion. :whistle: [ATTACH] Hope this is acceptable. :yes::yes:
In the "HAM" Radio thread :whistle:
Mmmm. chicken & biscuits :drool:
Behave ya da## self. Ah.. Nevermind. :whistle: :D
That door is hanging perfectly fine thank you. :whistle: What you doin in my house takin pictures? :faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: