Betterer :whistle:
True, just at different times now. :confused:
:bug::hair::hair: :rofl: :lol:
X2
Can't toast at present, as I'm getting ready to head into the shop. But will certainly salute them around 2:30 AM. :cheers: :usa::salute:
:mad::mad::mad: Don't like that kinda BS. :zip:
Happy for your sons independence. :yes: But yeah, one of my happiest days is when Chazsbetterhalf no longer worked in the hospital. :hair: She's...
Well, as of last Thursday, new work hours are 3:30 PM to 2 AM per my request. :yes: :confused: Still not necessarily a fan.. But.. I do have 3...
X2 ^^^ :thumbs:
Hope that's not the case for you. :mad: I have the feeling it's gonna get bad for many on the job front. :confused: I hope many employers don't...
Well.. I've been called a horses arse before.. but never was I so blatantly obvious. :D :rofl: :lol:
Well.. If'n ya got ash. :thumbs: Big fan.. Used it over most of our burning years.. Ya burn what ya got. :yes:
Good one :yes: Although, being a person who self-isolates 90+ percent of the time, I don't understand the issue. :picard:
Meh.. Have burnt some... Produces heat. :thumbs::thumbs: Two more to drop & process. It'll keep us warm enough :fire:
Happy B'day Badger. :thumbs: No tootsie rolls necessary. :D
I'd say that wood is A-OK :emb: :picard:
Chazsbetterhalf does the dishes, I do the cooking. We/I installed one per her request. It does OK, we generally rinse off our plates after...
Definitely looks like a fun way to split some wood. :smoke:
X2 ^^^ :binoculars: :cool:
X2 ^^^ :yes: