[ATTACH] Poplar
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sometimes, to live out here away from the city , other jobs are what keep us home. I've always worked away from home ....
Looks Great. You guys with true hardwoods have the best trees for rope climbing. Shoot a line up a tree and your off. Most trees here are too...
I wondered where you'de disappeared to . Praise God your on the mend. And definitely give yourself time to recover FULLY. ! Great to see you...
One reason I don't use a maul very much is I use the stick lift flip smash method. Stick the ax in the block/ round , lift it up over my head ,...
For bailing out I will continue to use the Hitch Hiker. 1 less leg of the line I need to keep track of. And these spruce have ALOT of sticky limbs...
I'm also thinking to try coming down on a doubled rope . Both legs being equal length . With a single Blake's on both legs and both running thru a...
Most all the climbing I do is for removals. So I'm always in the spurs. Tho sometimes a customer wants part of the tree left so Ill climb up thru...
The thing that kept me away from the VT was it can fail to grab if something goes slightly wrong . I'm going to try that double Blake's next...
[ATTACH]
-5°F here. Poplar
I've thot about a Zubat as they can be resharpened . Everyone I've heard from really likes theirs.
I see they have a new one out that has carbon fiber poles and is real light weight. But , its $500.00 8-/ I don't know about the difference in...
..[IMG]
This is a great looking setup. My next rope will be a 200' Sampson Bigfoot . and I'm going to get a left foot ascended to go with my right foot one.
I have a couple splitting mauls . don't use them much. I splurged last fall and bought an X27. I Really like it. It is a pound lighter than my...
Replacement Tree Saw Blades Fiberglass Pole Saws for Tree Trimming Professionals I'm not zakly sure which head fits which handle. But a call to...
Iirc Marvin is the brand of saw head I had picked out. Foam core is needed if at anytime u will be around power lines. But if they weigh a lot...
Huh ?? What are tree sticks ?? And what kind of saw head ? Do you mean a pole saw with pruner head ?? I need to get several extensions and a...
If you put a small fan on the floor at the doorway of the cooler room blowing toward the warm room . It will warm the cool room right up. . I...