They put really good seats in the B70s nowadays. Too many teamsters have got whiplash when the D9 spread cat smashes into the stinger on the back...
The Nelchina herd summers in the Talketna = Tall Keet Na mountains. And winters in the Yukon territory. Rope has it good as he has both the 40...
Maine MtnMn I really like your avatar. !!! Nice looking dog ! And a good load on your trailer.
I saw a great big BearCat , think it was an 1100 or something humongous on the next size bigger red sled as what Rope is using . It was fuel...
Warming up is what the back of the compressor is for ;-) a caged in shelf was built in at the back door of these compressors. We kept our drill...
Fabz; you can drop that load off at my house. !! Beautiful !
Can't access the area without the cold. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Top pic is a B70 , off highway belly dump. with approx 50 yards of gravel in the...
Ash wood green or Ash wood brown , is fit for King with golden crown ;-)
You'll have to post some pics of the ice fog at 40 below for those unfamiliar with it :rofl: :lol::faint:
Now yer Loggin !!! Looks Great ! Nice jag of wood you got there too. ! I've got a few more days of helping a friend with an unrelated chore....
People like that , I just let experience the throes of the cold.
Timber framing.
I burn 7-9+ cord per year. I will say that Rope has a pretty efficient system with the way he does his wood from the burn where he gets it.
I get tired of moving wood too many times ! I really like splitting within 1 step of where I'll be stacking in the shed. That's 1 reason I like my...
Ya , its bone ignorant. I quit the firewood business because no one would buy green wood a year ahead of time. And I didn't have the land to...
For us the led's are perfect. They last a LONG time. Turn on fully bright in Extreme cold and , since our electric costs almost 1$ per kw. The...
I can't say about most other states. But in the Interior here. People Drive Me Insane. They expect to go to the woods and cut bone dry firewood. ....
What kind if rake , buck, pin wheel or reciprocating ?
Working on neighbors farms I ran lots of tractors. All of them old. Used to compete against a guy that had an old Allis Chalmers tractor that...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]