30°F. Was real foggy this evening. Poplar , What else. Oh ya 1 split of small cottonwood.
Definately looks like some Akita in her. Does her tail curl fairly tightly ? I really like the 1st pic , looks like all business ;-).
Your fortunate. Right now it's +32°F and RAINING :#( Yuk. I moved away from Southeast to avoid this !! The Mentasta mountains protect you...
If something gets a little off to one side or other in the path of the tree falling past other trees. And the felled tree hangs up. It has a flat...
Snowing like crazy. About 8" overnight. Thompson Pass is closed due to avalanches by burying the highway 31° F. Poplar.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Humbolt face is predominantly used on the coast up here. And in B.C. and the Pacific Northwest and Central Pacific coast. Beins it named for...
I think it looks like an oak. Old one. Lots of species get deeply ridged bark as they get Old. Looks like you did a good job of falling it....
Yup. 10 mile on the Cutoff.
Just a strong low pressure in the gulf. If thegubmint would quit playing with the weather we would be better off !!!!!!!!!
Its above freezing now.
This is Not what I wanted. But at least the wood lasts. [ATTACH] That was today at about lunch time. Shoveled out half the ashes in the stove....
+31 here . Big low pressure storm out on the northern gulf coast. Stove is just putzin along with some poplar in it. I hope everyone has a...
Husqvarna 588 96 64-01 Oem Handlebar Kit (3/4 Wrap) For 562Xp Chainsaws 588966401 | OEM Handlebars for Husqvarna Chainsaws | Chainsaw Handlebars &...
Some nice cutting saws !!! I've not used the 3.7 ci size saws as much as bigger or smaller. But, I've used them a lot more than the average guy....
A 3.7 cube power head is pretty hard to beat for longevity, power and ease of use. And 10% off is a good deal on a new saw. What length bar did...
That's the ticket !! If we had a better market for split wood here it would be a great thing ! The outfeed conveyor it THE thing to have imho....
I am very impressed with those bigger kinetics. . I've always thot that the hydraulic splitter s would be greatly benefited from having a sharp...
. its pretty much a case where he should go to the saw shops and handle both. Sometimes a Stihl feels like a box with handles on it , sometimes...
A 988 is a big loader . Until you park it next to a 992 or 993 . They flat dwarf one. That job they loaded with Cat 390 hoes and used a 988 as the...