Good now that we r back in the 0 and below range. That 30+ above was embarrassing and a pain. Its got all the moose hanging out along the highways...
Morning all. I gotta get you guys into chain grinders . Juiced powerheads are nice. But perfect chains are better. ;-). Burn less fuel also....
Minus 6 when so got up. Got the draft open a bit on last night's load of poplar. Will refill and cork it down before I head to work. Have a good...
Evening Y'all; -10°F here atm. Stove is loaded with nice poplar. Gotta go plug in the vehicles for morning start up. Feels nice feeling like...
Almost 10 pm here. Its actually starting to feel a little wintery here 10 underneath F. Gotta go plug the vehicles in. Night all. Btw, y'all are...
Hi Kevin; I think I remember you from Arborist Site . I'm the Tramp Bushler.
Hey guys , how's everyone doing. I'm Glen. I live in Glennallen Alaska. For a while now anyways. Wanting to move either to Tok or Delta Jct.
Well . we have mild winter weather it seems this week . 6 above at the moment here . Poplar, cottonwood and a piece of white spruce in the stove....
My wife absolutely HATES my 1 gal Shop Vac. She pretty much hates all my Shop Vacs. ;-) I think Stove Black , might work ?? For a while anyway....
In 1990 I swiss cheesed a 36" Oregon bar. I used carbide drill bits and a drill press. I took around 2 lbs off the bars weight. My cuttin partner...
A cheap and effective window protector. Is a piece of 3/4 plywood with a rectangular hole cut in it about 10" high by 20" wide with a piece of...
Nice. Be careful of the back window in your pickup. . A friend made me a couple wall mount saw hangers. They are Great. Finally my saws are put up...
I just use a garden hoe. I'll try to find some copper tubing that's big enough inside dia to fit over the wood handle. My stove is barrel shaped...
We just went out and cut ours this afternoon. I must have put the stand in out storage locker so putting it up will have to wait till tomorrow.
Low teens at the moment letting the coals burn down so I can shovel out the ashes. Then go back to mostly poplar.
I want a dozer because they are fun and do a ton of work. But I would Love to have a Timberjack in the 225 , 230 or 404 size and style . 1,2,3...
[ATTACH] Here's a pull behind wood hauler ;-) I'm running it, but its not mine.
I get it at Wal-Mart or Sam's/Costco.
There is a point where too much tackiness is a bad thing . years ago we ran rock drill oil for bar oil. There were 2 weight grades available to us...
Rope; next time your in the city. Pick up some cheap full synthetic motor oil for bar oil. The stuff is AWESOME !!! And it pours and pumps in...