If I can still find it yes. If not, I must have tossed it. I'll look
Alaska could supply the U.S. with coal for many decades . We have Litterly Mountains of the stuff up here. Too many greenies for anyone to invest...
Please forgive my ignorance, Where is Haarlem?
Minus 23 F Poplar in the stove. Going thru the wood almost twice as fast as 23 above .
Either y'all have a life, or need your beauty sleep ;-)
What did everyone go ta sleep or sumthin???? When I started on this thread this evening I was 152 posts behind the front runners . Blankety...
I've had a bunch of 338s all but 2 were Rugers almost all were M77 Mk lls. One of my favorite carts. I do have a hankerin to have a 338 Campfire...
We've had moose all over the place here this week. Only way I'll get one is if someone hits it on the highway . and I get called. I don't know if...
What's the bp stand for. I was taxing my grey matter just remembering the number when I posted about them this morni or yesterday.
I remember those.
Which idiots destroyed what on this episode ?? Gold Rush drives me almost as crazy as watching Ax Man.
Be Careful. Its not cold here yet. 23 under. U going in from the Taylor ?
404 is The way to go in Red Cedar , big cottonwood and similar real soft but fuzzy timber. And for Long bars in conifers and other softwood.
What the check is that horrible black and yellow thing hanging up by the creeper ? Ewww, yuk. If I had to use one of them I think I would heat...
You Need a real set of dogs on that power head !! The dogs that came on the 655 PP were Perfect bottom spike of them was nearly 3" long. They...
I've looked at them and I think , 100% fer sure, maybe , perhaps. The Silvey motor can work on my Simington grinder base. Madsen's sells lots of...
The Silvey and Simington motor shafts are the same and take a collar to size them up to the standard 1" arbor size that most all chisel grinder...
Doing good. How r u doin ? Did u hunt today ? I was hoping to get off work at 2 this afternoon. But developed quite an oil leak in the truck I...
As long as they are made sharp enough and hard enough without being too brittle . They will work well. I need to find some Oberg files . If they...
I used to have Simington grinders. And I had a Silvey Razor Sharp ll I've ground with every chisel chain grinder I know except the Zigglemeier. ....