Merry Christmas Eve everyone. 27 under when I got up at 10 this morning. Not nearly as easy to do an RK moose as it was 10 years ago. But I had...
Hey All, goes everyone doing. I wonder if Rope is still sleeping. I got up late after last nights adventure.
I wonder how the 525 differed from the 520 ? Iirc, I had a 520 in 82 . I was pre commercial tree thinning @Francis Cove on Revilla Is. It was a...
Finally started dropping again . 29 underneath just before 2 am. Loaded the stove again with poplar. Got back from getting a roadkill moose about...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I was going to do some measuring tonight. But then the fon rang. I'll try to get some measurement pic posted tomorrow.
Took us about 1 3/4 hours from start to in the rigs and driving off. Not counting travel time. I'm home now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Only pics that...
Well I have over half a 3 year old cow mooses quarters, rib , strap and liver in game bags in the back of the van. Its been stuck at 27 below all...
Got called on a road kill moose an hour ago . so I'm gonna be bloody handed here soon.
Doing good. Kinda busy for a day off . last minute Christmas shopping. Fed Ex did a great job getting my Christmas present here in time for it...
I think we best u guys for cold today . I think it got up to 22 under today. How's everyone this evening ??
149 posts since this morning . Wow
I drive in them too. Too tired , stiff and sore at the end of the day to be needlessly changing shoes most of the time
Yup. This feels a little chilly. But its not actually COLD yet.
If you zoom up. You can see where they sacrificed the surface of the ice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I took these at 60 mph in the truck. The highway...
Earlier this winter we were discussing ice on roads and highways. Yesterday I got a couple pics to illustrate. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Do u rebuild them ? I asked a guy if it was rebuildable. He said no. But he may have been trying to get my grinder from me .
[ATTACH] And some others.14" Rubber Calk Boot - Hoffman Boots - For all your Boot Needs
Woods Logging & Industrial Supplies ยป Boots & Footwear
You Need a pair of Corks. Cork boots . Some places they call them Caulks. Lots cheaper and funner than falling down and getting hurt. . A pair...