It was 20 below when my wife went to bed at 9ish pm. Ambient. When I took the dogs out at 11 pm there was 5-10 no breeze blowing and it was 2...
Were you Fat Biking ? [ATTACH]
Yes, it makes about 3 times as much ash, but it makes3 times better coals. That and few limbs is why I prefer burning it.
From the pics, it looks like the main trunk has some conks on it , and a couple cat's faces. What ever you do with it , make sure your wearing...
It looks like it has a good lean to it. I would probably just fall it the way it leans. As long as you have a good escape path and can run !...
Except yourself. Be careful. !
If I was going to pull it down . I would probably do exactly what Barcroft suggested.
[ATTACH] I highly recommend this book !! It has most all the knots and hitches . And a whole bunch more stuff in it . WesSpur, Tree Stuff, and...
What do you have for ropes? Do you have any other pics that go from the ground. ??
Rope comealongs aren't but about 50 bucks for a good Maasdam . Handiest thing too !!!! What is the diameter of that limb ? I don't know if I'm...
Poor house ;-) . I have far too many trees around the cabin we live in. But , we rent so I can't get rid of the trees. I have a bunch of climbing...
[ATTACH] This morning when I started the truck at work. 15 under at the moment
I got hooked on the Hitch Hiker. Its smooth as silk and utterly bomb proof. Its one of the best pieces of climbing gear I've ever owned. The...
I learned to climb in 82 . Topped my first tree in 82. I was using my Sachs Dolmar 116. 20" b+c . Top sat back on my saw. Thot I was going to...
No worries from me as far as hijacking goes. I used to practice with Guy German in Sitka. He's the guy that invented for spurs. I wasn't even...
What happened there ? Storm damage ?
It was -24 @ 11 pm here. I'll check the overnight low when I get up. The Aurora was really getting with it tonight.