Ya, and u have that great Birch to burn .:thumbs:
[IMG] PARTLY CLOUDY H -11° / L -18° Glennallen, AK As of 10:04PM [IMG] CHANCE PRECIP 10% [IMG] EST. PRECIP 0.0 IN [IMG] HUMIDITY 85%...
There ain't nuthin over there that needs a 90 cc powerhead.
Evening !
Dall, what new grinder??
Evening everyone ! Tom, when I go to Tok next , I'll bring a 36" and a chain or 2 . See how the 461 does under a load :woodsign: That power head...
That looks like it should cut. Depth gauge is higher than I'm used to with the soft woods I cut.
Prolly like Fairbanks is local to Tok. ;-)
I don't think I've seen a Homelite 540 before. I know I've never ran one. Too bad they didn't get the bugs worked and make it a mainline bushlin...
Afternoon everyone . I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
I would set the joint ( take down the depth gushes to a specific depth like30 thou . Then play with your angles. . Go easy on the pressure. Don't...
Merry Christmas everyone. Warmed up to 11 below F ambient. Gotta shovel out the ashes. Then reload with poplar.
I'm going to sleep now. When I get up it'll be Christmas . I feel like a kid. I get a new gun for Christmas ;-):D:thumbs::santa::rootintootin::banana:
Where's Ovid?
Sask; now your in it. !!:salute::yes:
The 3 sided log , house I live in . I rent. Has about an R value of 6. 1 R value per inch of conifer softwood. Many of the logs are only 6" on...
It took Husky and Jonsred too long to come out with compression releases on their saws. ! But, once they've gotten going their great. Imho the...
Is that a newborn ?
At 60 below it has to be pushed Hard . 30 below, not so much.
Happy Birthday Mike !!