But why the Flintlock ? Most than know me or are aware of me know better than to cross me up - I use legal means first- getting personal is the...
Locust either variety as good as Oak. Black dries out a bit quicker than Honey, both are a bit quicker to lose moisture than most oaks and...
Looks like Black locust
Single car garage with a little over 2 cord in it. Was a porch at one time converted years ago, so its all just outside the back door. I do add...
Thanks for the complete insecurity.
I am always spooked when I get out the 084 with the 42" bar, But frankly the short bars 18" and under are a lot more dangerous.
Whole thread Sad but True
Family farms are now 3-5ac mini estates. Farms got taxed out of existence , very common what with sewer and water line charges per lineal ft,...
Saw that just last week - smart? car in the bed of a short box 1/2 ton- and there was still room. The very first time I saw one was at the...
Little dogs = huge attitudes
Ran the stove most of last week. Small loads of low btu stuff to chase the chill out of the house. Going to be warmer this week, into the 60's...
Education can be quite painful at times.
best if you run a pipe all the way up at 4" exit top through a cap off of the terracotta. the size of the block flue and loss of heat will cause...
Looks to be honey locust
early 90's open up scalp to the bone on a shelf bracket( the cheap stamped out type) I was putting a shelf over a machine that I had just...
Easy answer- what does the best dealer in town sell, if you do not do your own repairs. My mid size 50-80cc are all Dolmars, little Echo 33cc on...
was that the one around La Cross
Menards carries the Ecco Blocks ( not the same as as redstone), have used a few mostly when I have a lot of coals built up in the 30. I haven't...
loop really isn't that much trouble to go around with shovel, Course I am not an ultra neat freak as far as getting every last spec of ash out,...
Just grind off the steel loop no need for any replacement brick. 4 years on the original boards, they are fine yet although i do have a least one...