just for grins did you try a fresh battery in it, if it came with one sometimes those ain't so hot
Taking my Rustic Renewable Fence with me is going to a problem also.
You do need the ceramic fiber boards above the secondary tubes. other wise everything goes right up the flue with no secondary action.
had some weasels a couple years back- They did a nice number on the chippers and such. Haven't seen them for some time now. hawks Owls fox coyote...
The low noise 22lr( sub sonic) style ammo will not cycle an auto loader unit. You can still use them just got to manually cycle bolt. I have...
For me things got put off last year as I got laid up so went the whole year plus 1/2 of the previous season without cleaning the flue of my NC30....
those must have been really cheap walls as the plaster and lath i am familiar with was at min. 1/4"x1.5 wood strips some were 1/2" apx, all rough...
Oil heater- heresy. Maybe a 1/3 cord -mostly box wood and such. One or two nights of Honey Locust and some Hickory ( 32-22 degrees couple...
:p He He He :saw:
Well that 122c c 084 comes in handy when things are in the 4'+range dia. I well remember busting my tail on some 4ft hickory about 4 years ago...
Around here there isn't a CL ad that doesn't say seasoned in it. I know darn well that stuff was cut/split last week
Yard clean up- lot of work for a c note
Dang , I got get me a couple more- missing back ups on the 33,50,122cc units. course have void on the 40+cc range and kinda a big jump between the...
if you rent one hd have them start and run before you leave, They are not real good on keeping them up to snuff other than sticking a new chain...
Lets see 2 saw plan yep and then a deal 3 saw plan & on and on &........ I have Dolmars main go to units are the 64xx and the 79xx. These units...
Cistern- I was thinking large 4 sided open top enclosures to hold water, cement and rubble construction as that is what we had in the basemen.t...
12,24,36 and anything in-between, just depends on your wallet.
Geez 171 cord, guess I better quick being a slacker.
Much as I hate to see them machines eating whole trees that could go in my stacks. Do get some satisfaction in resharpening those blades, so all...
I have an old horz. Mill. Could rig a sanding drum on that or stack a bunch of cutters on the shaft, plus a couple Knee mills Grizzly 17" and...