But But But He didn't remove the stump! Out on the farm we always used the big bang approach.
Ya Mother Nature tossed a minor hissy fit at us yesterday, and then shut the heat off, reminds me of my Ex.
Never bothered to figure out the exact species of ash- it's btus and it ain't willow or cotton wood. Other than that your comment escapes me.
The Magical Ash- yep aptly named get a fair amount of ash from it In contrast to denser woods which leave less. Or Elm in this case Siberian good...
I am afraid that the big O has again become the top salesman for the ammo and arms mfgs of 2016.
I have done pile drying a couple of times ( room / time/ lazy) I have always had the pile on asphalt ( so not much in the way of ground moisture...
simple system, timer to turn on power to solenoid with a small lever push/pull whatever is needed to engage stove control , relay and a switch...
Big blower went down due to ethnol gas problem , Little one was shorting out from 30 to 50 mpr winds driving snow sleet and rain, one of the...
Mother Nature currently dumping the whole bucket list here
Baros are known for creosoting up due to pulling in cool air which of course cools the whole stack and then we know what happens further up the...
Those sprial units were/ are much better than the flat blades - as they would shear not chop- used to get a lot of them in for sharpening - Porter...
What about using the no-scent kero sold for those heaters? just wondering as I have around 55 gallons of saw dust( not chainsaw type ) at present...
I was told that it is $50 ea to send them back to where they came from - but these particular ones had a organic corrosive liquid in them so do...
Note to above this not our normal weather pattern that I remember over the past 65 years. We've had no snow years at this time before but not the...
Same same- Timber ridge/ Summers Heat/ Englander . there is a note on the web sight somewhere about the names. the timber ridge and the...
No snow mostly rain here also some of the stacks are water logged - not covered, those that are top covered ends wet. but even the water logged...
Besides the normal Present from the city I got another that says all my wood is in the wrong place. All 40 cord worth. As far as how much I've...
still got the 1" boards in. Gets stove top up to cruising temp much faster, better burn in coaling stages as when I get home the window is not...
$749 at my local Lowes. I can only comment on the NC30 which heats my 2000ft ranch mostly by itself in much nasty climes than Kentucky ( well...
Unfortunately the EPA is an UN-regulated dept of the federal Govt.- their is no Congressional over sight or control of their endeavors. It is...