If you are all ready required to have the HRV I would guess that an oak would be likely covered in the codes for a solid fuel appliance as well....
dang 3003 mount
Donovan- still got a couple of his albums around.
Never enough but there always the problem of others with different opinions that may impact on your stash.
18th of may still firing the stove once in the morning before I leave for the shop. Pretty much holds things decent until the next morning.
Farm tractors Farmall, Massey Ferguson, AC _ had a 8N ford on loan for awhile it was ok , but needed the gear box upgrade, lawn tractors well...
Naw just permanently locate him in Flint with only city water to drink. Problem solved.
I am not complaining - plenty of fuel- stove running keeps damp out no dehumidifier running sucking what little bit is in my wallet. Just got...
Run away- do overs never work out. Consider yourself very fortunate that legal ties were not involved.
Stoves been running 24/7 all last week. According to a blip I caught on the boob tube, April, here, has been the coldest on record in 78 years.
post pic of offending area, and welcome to the hoard
And if ya got a bit of a scratchy throat- hot lemonade.
them Chondas work just fine and ya ain't paying twice as much for the honda name. Typical Tecumseh failure.
Whats a gym?
Aw quit complaining it could be snowing like here
Takes awhile for them to become edumacated - I know I have 2 sons - I am 6'1" and have to look up to both of them ( litteraly). Now that they have...
Well on my 30 I put a convection hood across the top as suggested by another member, I also installed 1" thick tight fitting baffles in it. I...
To many times the power spike will come up the neutral line which generally has no protection- solid state doesn't play well with big surges, not...
All chains that come into my shop go through the blast cabinet either crushed corncob or walnut shells for a medium, if still rusted up into a...
Heck I have put a wrench on them and then backed ( carefully) up into a tree to bust it loose.