28/72 Elm and lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! I had a hard time sleeping and don't know why.
Ferrisburgh
Good morning everyone! Another nice day ahead.
I sealed the clean out door on my exterior block chimney. Big improvement on the draft, especially at startup. Next summer I will cut the caulk,...
44/73 no fire
I can't help but wonder if there is more to the story that we haven't heard. I have commented several times about all the good, easy access...
I hope it goes well.
Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead. Supposedly some much needed rain coming Thursday.
38 Elm skinnies and lumber cutoffs.
I've been waiting and my patience is wearing thin.
Good morning everyone!
24/68 Elm
I didn't see any mention of them offering to help in any way.
Good morning everyone! A nice weekend ahead but dry. It looks like we might get significant rain late next week.
26/72 Elm
Good morning everyone! A nice stretch of weather ahead. Sunny and highs in the 40s with low wind. We do need rain though.
29/71 Elm
Good morning everyone! 22 out now. Nice day ahead. Moving wood to the porch is the plan.
22/72 Elm