Good morning everyone! I'm still waiting for some of the cold weather others are getting. 38 here.
38/73 I will start a fire in a bit. Elm.
Good morning everyone! It looks like rain all day. I might work on cleaning the garage more.
27/72 Elm
Beautiful!
I threw in a Black Locust chunk cut in May 22 a little bit ago for a test run. Nice blue flames.
Looks great!
Good morning everyone!
26/71 Elm
I have a Craftsman I bought in 1995 that I used a lot redoing my house. Now since that is about done, it does a lot of kindling, and a piece or...
Lol! I noticed that too.
38/73 Elm and lumber cutoffs
Looks nice!
Good morning everyone! Windy and wet today. Sounds like a good day for a nap.
LMAO!
Good morning everyone! 42 and raining.
42/72 Elm and lumber cutoffs.
43/78 elm
Good morning everyone! It looks like cold weather will be here about Thanksgiving day.
38/75 Elm