19/73 Black Locust. Ground is covered
Ground is covered with maybe an inch and it's 19.
Good morning everyone! Kindling splitting is on the list for today.
28/71 Black Locust
30/76 VT is finally colder than NC. Chunks
I have an MS 250 to go with my 460 Rancher. That combo works good for me.
Good morning everyone! The plan for the day is under review.
26/71 Chunks assortment
Good morning everyone! I think I've taken too many naps in the last few days resulting in me being up too early today. Oh well, I'll take a nap...
28/73 Elm and a Black Locust chunk
LMAO!!
Good morning everyone! Today is the day to move Hard Maple, Black Locust, and Shagbark Hickory to the porch,
30/70 and windy. Elm.
32/74 Elm
Thank you, and I hope you did as well.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
37/73 Chunks assortment
LMAO!
Did you ever get in contact with a manager about NC being colder than VT? He hasn't fixed it yet.