Good morning everyone! The wet weather is getting old. Dental cleaning appointment this morning.
35/73 Black Locust chunks and lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! I wish Winter would get here!
25/71 Black locust
I've been burning a fair amount of BL from my big score May 22. This is my first significant experience with the stuff, and it's fast becoming my...
Good morning everyone! It looks like we got a couple inches of fresh snow.
29/73 black locust
Yup!
Gorilla Tape is pretty amazing stuff. I've been amazed at things it will stick to in cold temps.
Good morning everyone!
23 black locust and a curved piece of ironwood
20 wind has calmed. Black locust
I had it twice, and I understand the importance of jury duty, but........I found it to be one of the most boring experiences of my life. The part...
Good morning everyone! 23 with a very strong NW wind. No specific plan yet. We got a treadmill so I could still do my walk on days like this. It's...
23/72 strong northwest wind. Black Locust and Hard Maple
The sad part is, with all the "characters" running the show, I'm sure disgusting crap is going on in other departments as well. It's just extra...
31/75 Black Locust chunks.
Good morning everyone! Windy day ahead. I plan on resizing a bunch of BL chunks.
Good morning everyone! The ground is covered, 18 degrees, and lots of wind later. Winter is here for a day.
I think a shotgun provides the most options if you can only have one.