I think that's his 394 not 100% sure though
Evening mark how's you lmao show her what we ask for lol all we can go by is the ones on the Alaska shows
Rodney doesn't share pictures of his girlfriends
lol ok pictures of them too
lol can't think of it that way lol
lol exactly
lol pictures of such said chicks I think I'd prefer a homesteader
lol can't look at the money part just how good they can run
What size boats do they have?
He would go if there is Amish women there
What huskies they run ?
It's a fun ride
lmao
night kevin have fun be careful and kick that canadian silver eagle in the nuts for me i owe him from the pa gtg
lol montana isnt a 3 or 4 hour drive
lol dont want me to come visit you huh ? rodney
working tomorrow rodney ?
lol i saw in video you was out of breathe lol
usually he is and fixed
lol hes too old to walk hills anymore