It looks similar to my 1st saw, the Husky 40. Bought it new in Mid-80's. Still runs well. The 45 is a bigger engine, I'm guessing.
I keep looking for any of the suggestions. I'll find some!
:popcorn:
Good morning, members. Cold sunny day today. 16⁰/27⁰. Mother Nature will be dropping ~3 inches of cold slop(snow, sleet, freezing rain)...
The town here allows residents to take rock salt from the town barn. 1 5gal bucket at a time. I take advantage of that offer.
Best of luck with the repair!
Good morning, members. Comfortable day ahead. 35⁰/43⁰ breezy. Most of the snow that fell Sunday night, has now all melted away. Maybe more...
A wall hanger? :whistle:
I was able to identify a new-to-me bird call this morning. [MEDIA] I couldn't spot it, but I've been hearing it for a few days. That's 3...
That's the best way to cook up hot dogs, imo!
Black ice got me a few years ago. I clear the snow down to asphalt and let the sun clean the rest. Rock salt available as needed. I don't need...
A nice catch will chase away some of the chills!
Good morning, members. Loops like I'll be walking behind a snow shovel this morning. We got ~2 inches of the stuff overnight. 24⁰/43⁰ some...
Ditto
Way to go FHC!!! [ATTACH]
The one in Pennsylvania with the guys that weat top hats. [ATTACH]
1-3 inches forecasted. 2 of the empties are between 2 trees. I'd like to not do that again. I'll reserve the tree racks for overflow.
We were singing the blues yesterday. Today, Red showed up long enough for pictures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I emptied another rack today. I was moving wood to the house ahead a bit of snow coming tonight. 3 empties in close proximity. What's still...