Good morning, members. Spring type of day ahead. 33⁰/53⁰ sunny. more melting!! The tooth pain is gone. The swelling and infection...
Stanley? [ATTACH] From - Stanley Axes
I cracked it open. Mixed it 2/3 store brand cocktail sauce, 1/3 horseradish. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to all for the suggestions!
Well.. the problem tooth was root canal'd a number of years ago. Extraction is the suggested direction. I have an appointment with an oral...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 26⁰/44⁰ more melting! I woke up yesterday with the left side of my face swollen and a painful tooth....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 26⁰/40⁰ more melting! No plans for the day. Be safe Be healthy
Shrimp cocktail with a garden salad on tap for Sunday. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead and temps above freezing! 13⁰/36⁰ We had a relaxing evening at my SIL's, yesterday. A this-n-that...
I wonder if someone other than the husband and wife were to buy in, IE: became minority owner, would that person then be allowed to help operate?
All I know is that after being CSS'd for 5-6 years, most of the RO bark just pops off the splits. Some with a little effort. Some of it doesn't...
Good morning, members. Clear bright moon shining. 17⁰/28⁰ sunny day ahead. warmer over the weekend. Sure would be nice to see someof the...
Ha.. anything here is under inches of snow with an icy crust on top. damm groundhog!
Good morning, members. Cold start. 12⁰/30⁰ sunny. Snow at the coast, not here. We'll be taking mom to her semi-annual physical....
The juncos here are on both the suet and seed feeders, as well as on the ground.
His reply was "Don't let that Brad guy know about it" :whistle:
Yessah! Fun day!
I didn't see it before now.. :doh:
https://youtube.com/shorts/HXQH_MA0x2Y?feature=shared
Flannel lined jeans work for me. Any colder than single digits, then I'm not going outside for any length of time.
I m guessing that this is one of two parallel tunnels, each going in different directions. Note the green arrows indicating the use of both lanes.