Good morning, members. Nice spring day ahead. 32⁰/60⁰ clouds building. A good day to open a few windows. possible showers tonight. I'll...
You're not trying. You're doing! :salute: :tip:
Good morning, members. Heavy rains overnight. Wrapping up in a few hours. cold air moving in. 44⁰/48⁰ We're taking mom for an Echo-cariogram...
Good morning, members. Soggy and foggy today. 39⁰/55⁰ overcast I'll be visiting mom this morning. Twice a year, there's a health plan phone...
While pulling 5&6 year red oak, I've just been stacking the loose bark. [ATTACH] I suspect it'll be used up in campfires.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 29⁰/55⁰ sunny Not much on the to-do list. I've been trying to stay off my feet to give the strained...
Good morning, members. After a day of showers, we get to dry out today. 35⁰/55⁰ sunny. I have an eye Dr appointment this morning. Then...
Beans are a camping staple! It was 61⁰ inside each morning. Low 20's outside. quite comfortable. The cabin had foam insulation sprayed on...
Pictures available. They will help with insomnia. Winter-2025
Good St Patrick's day morning, members. Rainy day all day. 55⁰/57⁰ I have a follow-up with the oral surgeon this afternoon. I've not had any...
The storm front arrives here after midnight. We're lucky it's not severe, but >1.5 I names of rain is expected. Best of luck to those affected...
The 1st sounds of early Spring have arrived here. Ask an Expert: What is a pinkletink? - The Martha's Vineyard Times
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 45⁰/66⁰ foggy and showers. Heavy rain tonight into tomorrow. ~1.5in. We're going to meet with...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 37⁰/63⁰ filtered sun A this-n-that kind of day. I strained the Achilles heel on my right foot...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 34⁰ /54⁰ sunny I have an annual Dr appointment this morning. I have camping gear needing to be...
I was happy to say good bye to it.
Up high between cheek and gum. Bicuspid tooth
I feel your pain. I went through a tooth extraction a few weeks ago, due to an infection. I was on heavy antibiotics both orally and via IV....
I'd be happy to have access to that size wood, for personal use. If no $'s are involved, then even better!