And now you must rent a lift and ascend to their flowering tops and sniff (and eat, according to Eric Wanderweg )… or else you will not be...
The point was ridiculous. Marbling was like hot beef pudding among the meat. :drool: :yes:
Same with my dad when I was a kid.
Yep, white oak family, looks like chestnut oak.
[ATTACH]
If only there was a better emoji for n|m
:handshake: Video works… couldn’t hear much tho… Nice shot!:salute:
Good share DaveGunter :handshake:
2 things… 4x’s concreted in? Typically decimates “non permanent.” Everyone will say “build it bigger than you think, now.
Wait a minute! Hold up! That’s Georgian black locust. No good. Not the same. I’ll swing down and haul it off to the tree dump (in my backyard)...
That’s not a garage… it’s a turnkey house!!! :thumbs::D Amazing work, good call Biddleman :handshake:
:handshake:
Yep, “good enough” is just that- works and who cares- it’s a wood shed, not a bunch of kitchen cabinets. :handshake: I also used the sawzall on a...
‘Nuff said. :usa::salute:
:drool: How far are you from Bluefield? :sherlock::D I’m 45 minutes from Bluefield in SW VA!!! I may have mentioned that before.
I was gonna suggest that but got distracted (squirrel!) by brisket. Used a similar technique a few years ago on a fir stump. Sawzalls saw all. :D...
Knocked it outa the park cnice_37 :thumbs::thumbs: :handshake:
You would be correct.
Walmart assembler strikes out again… [ATTACH]
Never smoked a brisket… until Friday/Saturday- had some of the guinea pigs gang over last night to try my first attempt. Probably about 11-12 lbs....