I would agree. :salute:
Happy birthday to will711! Have a great one you old codger! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
This^^^ Guys here can help roughly estimate how much framing you can cobble together with existing materials if you’re not great at that sort of...
If memory serves, Jimsonweed is also credited with the myth of werewolfism… it’s a horrendous hallucinogen- and of course poisonous as stated above.
Did you feed it after midnight?
Similar to cherry in heat output.
Great work BrianK :thumbs: :handshake:
[ATTACH] I just want to know two things… could that skinny kid hold Tim-burly up on that stick, and just where is that stick gonna…? :eek:...
Discuss this in a PM please.
:wacky: Hey, I was stopped at a traffic light.
This looks like solid entrepreneurship- mow the yard and then offer bundled wood for the fire pit… [ATTACH] Not a great pic but you can sorta...
Happy birthday Ornery-One’s Son & Tullytown! :handshake:
:wacky:
[ATTACH]
Duly noted and you’re welcome.
Wow! With all that splitter trash Kevin in Ohio, I'm surprised you haven’t built a presto-log press to make some bio bricks!!!
Yep, it hit me last night, “WTH is Horkn?!” About started a PM today… Glad all is good Horkn. :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
It’s never the wood’s fault… add more chimley. :D
Interesting take on the humble IBC cage, Kev. Will be looking forward to your thoughts down the road. :yes: