Yes , I put one on my splitter , and push mower , my zero-turn came with one. They are the induction type that the signal wire wraps around the...
What idea is that , a trip to where mike took that picture ? "April fools , I cut down your tree...:D"
Yikes , Yeah it was time !!
Horkin , so sorry to read this. I still remember reading your post a year ago , now this. At a loss for words once again. Just saw the 11th...
Yeah , looking forward to it. A little earlier than I would have liked but didn't want to say no. Hardly recovered from the 550xp and then this...
I am glad it is a holiday otherwise I just might say " yes " Oh wait cutting elm = " NO" holiday or no holiday. Not sure if I will have time to...
Well I got the word today , it's here. Going to have to cut a hole in my mattress and dig up a couple mason jars in the backyard, Was not...
Sorry Eric , Yes it is hard , unfortunately this is part of it when we sign up for having them and I know where you are coming from. It is not an...