Looks good , I like the big dogs and full wrap handles , just looks mean on a bigger saw.
Switching over is going to be a fair amount of work. For the time and effort you are going to have to put into it you might want to think about...
I do.
He said ELM , :bug:
That's different. Saws like the 500i ( BRAD you do know what that is don't you :D) has the black lines on the recoil to help with this. I will...
Makes me think of this. [MEDIA]
:eek::eek: look at them-there ribs ! Now that's what I'm talking about.:thumbs: I love ribs and the size of those things...... who says size...
Sneak into the garage , are you kidding. I took it to bed with me.:rofl: :lol: I also went with 25 inches for the bar , He was willing to do...
Sorry , but I need to stay away from this thread for a little while. It really hits home , damm . You are an amazing person Horkn. Nothing else...
Stable is full. Going to have to thin the heard a little. Not sure on what's going to go out to pasture though.
Sad to have to read this. I understand where you are coming from. Not much to say knowing that words can't say enough. Just keep the good times...
Not yet , only because it's not quite bed-time , it's just napping now ; I will make sure I give it a good night kiss shortly though. Can't wait...
Well it's home. Wrapped it in a blanket and tucked it in. Was hoping to at least make a few cuts this afternoon but spent my time stacking and...
Nice Eric , you beat the BL master " BRAD " to it.:thumbs: Great job ! Soon no more will be left in the state.
Elm..... RUN !!!!:rofl: :lol: Still working on some that Brad and myself picked up over the past few weeks. I was able to split it all and some...
LOL , Thankfully , NO. If that was the case ; I hope she doesn't quit her day job.
Right now ; hmmmmm = my wife.:doh::headbang::headbang:
Black Locust , Brad is on the way. Lights flashing and sirens blaring. Keep the kids off the streets and don't cross the road.:rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Yes on the first line of this reply " there is no replacement for displacement " How big a bar on 45cc = not big enough. Honestly I would...
Nuggets , cut-offs and uglies. All Oak Been cleaning up and stacking so trying to burn whatever doesn't stack well.