Actually just noticed the rot around a valve stem , that might be an issue with cutting the tube near the stem.
Chances are bearings are some sort of a standard size , you should be able to measure them with a pair of calipers and figure out what they are....
Easier to do it this way if you want noodles for the chicken. [IMG]
Ethanol fuel related problems , maybe? Some of the passage ways in those small carbs are tiny and ethanol and aluminum don't play nice together....
Mystery box ? OK , do we need to start guessing whats in the box ? I'll start , 550xp ??
Well now , You know as soon as BRAD reads this he will be running out to get a flock of chickens himself.:D
I have a friend that has chickens as well as ducks ; he has a bunch of large rounds that are too big for him to handle as they are. We were...
Wedge the top after you start the cut and pound - em - in A cant hook to turn it over might help as well. As you posted above. A cant hook...
Might not be your best decision. ( not sure if you were serious or not ) ? Too thin and nothing to keep it from slinging off the bar
That thing is awesome , I like that grapple bucket on there. Still waiting for delivery of my sub=compact. Talked to dealer middle of last week...
WOW , that's a great score !! I was going to shoot you a message to see what you have been up to ; Looks like you just answered that question.
That looks like a winner for sure.
Awesome , glad to see you join the club. I waited since February for mine and just picked it up Monday. Haven't given it a workout yet but can't wait.
Keep posting pictures and the girl in the Red Dress from YopperDaves recent post is gunna' be knockin' at your door. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yes it was a great show and a good time for sure. A few years ago but still remember it quite well. Even the part where we got back to the...
One of the best concerts I ever went to ! Stevie Ray and Joe Cocker , Outside at Lake Compounce , Bristol Ct. back in 1988
Try adding a little fuel. Counterclockwise on the screws. Maybe just a little more on the High screw ? ( or both ? ) The high side screw has no...
Grills are like chainsaws.... There is no such thing as too many. I bought a Blackstone and like you are saying I probably didn't need it , it...
My old splitter was a vertical shaft B&Stratton , it had a straight shaft with a standard Love-Joy coupler and the pump bolted directly to the...
Hey Skeeter ; is that your nail-polish in the right side of the picture? :rofl: :lol: You never know these days...:D