I agree , a big NO on burning those.
:thumbs:
Can you just clean and grease the bearings ? Even if they are a little pitted or rusty it's not like it is traveling over the road at high speeds....
Air leak or maybe a partially clogged passage in the carb. low side circuit ?
Actually fish and game was who told me where the one I saw on the kayak was nesting. Putting the boats in with the wife and fish and game officer...
Morning gang. Raining today , no snow in the area here. Upper part of the state with higher elevations might see some but should be safe here. As...
We have some not far that have been nesting in the same tree on a river/salt marsh area. They have been there for a few years now , lots of...
Nice setup. Thanks for posting. Gives me something to think about.
First thing I noticed as well. Simple but effective ,
Would you mind posting a picture of the trailer when it is empty ? I am curious about the winch set-up on it. Been thinking about trying to put a...
Show-off :D
[IMG] Going to start a go-fund me page so we can get buZZsaw BRAD one of these bad boys.
:thumbs: Very well done ! With everything going on these days those that put their neck out everyday are a special breed for sure. Thanks to all...
Awesome !! Got me drooling :tractor: You come to the FHC with your pockets full and leave with them empty , :makeitrain" If it's not a chainsaw...
For a hand saw ? I have a Silky , I think it is a zubat ( sp ? ) Not the cheapest as far as cost but it is crazy as far a cutting edge. Razor...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
LOL , well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black . don't look in the mirror
Nice score BRAD. With eyes like lasers always looking for the next scrounge. I would expect nothing less from you.
Man you have some bad a$$ toys and an awesome shop. Makes me jealous and my garage looks like a porta=potty compared to your place. Awesome !!
I did do a repair some time ago by grinding out around the valve stem hole and welding a washer in place , then re-drilled the hole in the washer...