My 37 ton log lift also tends to bog the motor down as well. I think the reason being is that the valve is a 3/4 inch port but the lift cylinder...
You seem to have a lot more available there than what we have in our area. Almost wished I had asked around here to see about a 261 , that...
There is a mill next town over that cuts RR ties , I know people who have done just that , getting the UNTREATED cut-off , rejects and slabs from...
Talking with the dealer in my area when I picked up the 500i and the only reason he's getting anything in is he has had them on order for a while...
Found some on E-Bay. Actually a few to choose from there.
I looked quick but didn't see any right off the bat. Haven't done any more looking ; yet
Any chance that anyone has the part numbers for the larger dogs ?
Forgot about the frozen ones , Actually have a bag in our freezer and a co-worker just brought in eggs from his chickens this morning. Breakfast...
Looks good , do you just shred the potatoes and put them in and then layer everything else on top of the potatoes? I love a quiche made in the...
That's the one , I don't have the larger dogs but had thought about it. I did look briefly to see about them but got sidetracked and have not...
Does anyone with the 500i have the wrap handle on theirs ? I broke down and put one on mine ( it actually arrived late yesterday afternoon )....
:D Be careful what you wish for.:D
At one time I had the same trailer or very similar anyway , I laid a 3/4 inch sheet of plywood down and secured it with some carriage bolts and...
Well if I do the math......lets see ???????? Yup you're just a kid !!
Well Happy Birthday , I had no idea. All the hoarding will keep you young. So in your case you will never grow up.
That looks great. Clean , organized and well protected. I like that !
I don't mind heights , did a ton of rock climbing back a few years and that was by far some of the most fun ever. Also spent some time swinging in...
I did the same thing ; no horseshoes on mine , just a boring handle. You are going to love that thing !
Nice. Joe a beautiful spot that you have there !! and WOW , thats a stack!!
I'd say you are good. No wear and tear on vehicle , one less step since you didn't scrounge and time saved is priceless. Smart move !