Oh boy. Somebody has some really nice toys !! 500i still sits here waiting to get it's first run. Mother nature put the brakes on that today....
I bought one like this off craigslist ( back when people were a little different on there ; but that's a different story ) I paid $20 for it new...
And made in USA ! Right here in the wonderful over-taxed state of Connecticut.
Zero complaints about the 550xp I just picked up recently , other than limited time that I have been able to cut since getting it. And that's...
I know that you said you were going to go with timberjack. Logrite has some really nice stuff out there. They do have a peavy or cant hook you...
Thats exactly what you would need , something like that dumps the extra oil back to the tank. I wrapped my lines with heater hose as well to...
Like this ??[IMG]
I have done my fair share of hydraulics back in my younger days dealing with industrial and commercial trash compactors as well as refuse trucks...
Brad is not on here. Hmmmmmm .............I wonder if he has gone shopping.
Long term storage seems to be the issue with most of the problems that I have run across. I never had a problem with " running " on ethanol fuel ;...
I'm #1 Oh wait , that's what people tell me with hand signals way too often.:rofl: :lol: As far as the saw , i am too far away , 8 + hours round...
Drilling out the ports where the hydraulic lines go ? Don't know about that one ? I think I will leave mine just the way it is. Move the control...
With all the saws I have I still like my 250 , I don't want to use the wrong term and say it is a great beater but it is just that. It has cut a...
Don't start ! LOL Like you say " I don't need another saw " ; "want" = well ...OK ;yes but need = no. I need time ! That poor 500i has been...
The detent works off of pressure so since the valve is basically oversized for the lift cylinder then that would build excessive pressure and not...
Giant Oak to Connecticut Power in Wallingford. You need me to draw you a map? And all the pills and meds. the pharmacy has will do nothing for...
Hard to believe that she doesn't know that there is a turkey standing right behind her.:whistle: Looks like good times and the memories are...
I have to drive by there later on my way to night job , hope that my truck is made of aluminum so that the magnetic field doesn't drag me in.
MS261 if you want to stick with Stihl , I think that if you can spend a little more and get a pro saw over something like a 290 you will be happy...
Oh boy , here he goes again. :makeitrain"