OK , points deducted. I see one saw has an off brand bar on it.:whistle:
:thumbs: Well done sir!! Send that saw picture to stihl. Thats worthy of going in their next catalog
That I did , and put some larger dogs on it as well. Handle seems to be on back-order everywhere. After doing some searching on line I was able to...
Cheese filled pool noodles ?
I love lamb , the Mrs. wants no part of it. One of these days I really need to get my fix. Last time I had it was well over a year ago when it...
No advice on a bird that size. I have been smoking turkeys for Thanksgiving for some time now , I did it one year and everyone loved it so now I...
Holy crap ! You don't count your links or loops ; you go by the mile ! Looks great hanging there and all organized the way you have it.
Nice set up you have there. That conveyor will be a big help for you. I have found that if I run the 4 way wedge on my push through splitter that...
All kidding aside I have read a lot of reviews on this and people have but good to say about them. Let us know how it works for you/her.
Oh yeah , it's a beautiful thing. Great choice and that should serve you well for sure.:thumbs:
Nice!! Someone else has a job with benefits. Got to love it Don't cut yourself short on that machine work either , It looks a lot better than...
:yes::yes:
If I don't get a tractor soon I might take you up on that. Except the elm part. Actually that thing is so cool I wouldn't care it it was full of...
You won't be disappointed
Absolutely , I was thinking the same thing after I posted that. Thought about editing that but too late now.
I wouldn't mind doing that I am sure you won't disappoint but " Only if you are cooking.":thumbs:
That sounds delicious for sure.
I have had nothing but good luck with parts tree. Off the top of my head I don't recall what I ordered but do remember that it had a happy ending.:)
Hey Skeeter , I don't want to be nosey but can I ask what you do for a living ? I see all these pictures of well ......... lets see...... Your...
Nice !! I can't get over how nice that tractor looks , it should serve you well.