Looks good ! Interesting blocks you have on the raised beds , can't say I have seen those before. I just put in a raised bed myself and wish I...
Screw loose pretty much summed it up. The one bit of advise I can give you is practice , practice practice. When you have done that do it again ;...
You got the right machine for the job. BRAD is like no other. The drive and dedication he has is like no other! Great job guys.
Ummmmmmmmm, No sorry it just broke ! Engine exploded , hydraulic cylinder ruptured , spool valves in pieces ' wheels fell off ' , tongue bent (...
It does pass ; sort of but you won't forget them. They will always be in your thoughts. As much as I like this thread it still touches my heart...
That is called the " Lazie Boy Barko-lounger cut " This way when you are done you can have a seat and kick back with your feet up.
push through. BRAD you know what I have ; any time you want to come give it a test drive feel free. I have wood you can practice with. :thumbs:
Sorry for your loss. Very hard to deal with. As others have said look back at all the good times you had together. Rest Frank. Everyone will...
Looks like our boys. They grow fast no doubt. Great dogs ; a little too much energy sometimes but wouldn't have it any other way.
Hey BRAD , The X27 and the Isocore will make great wheel chocks for the splitter so it doesn't roll away while you are splitting.:whistle:
:rofl: :lol: :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
My first thought too , a rental . LOL Now an expensive rental as well.
Small , only 1/2 acre so I certainly didn't need anything bigger. Getting older and tired of killing myself. This will hopefully end some of...
Thanks , It should be just fine for what I need it for. I have added a 3 point receiver since taking the pictures when it just rolled off the...
Like others I cut most at 16 inches , wood furnace in the garage will take longer but the stove in the house 16 inch is perfect. I also like the...
Well it's not a Kubota but this finally arrived yesterday afternoon after quite a long wait. Very little time to play but hope to find some play...
I thought it makes you go blind ?
yooperdave's thread on the Red Dress Woman !:bug:
Lookin good! Great looking machine you have there.
Really ? Hard to believe that !! Time to step up to the plate and take a swing at it , It is really good stuff!!