[ATTACH] IRS folks are busy training.
I still got the alpine if you want it back…
I would continue to do plow what you currently do, if he asks you to plow him let him know that it will cost x per storm or pass or however you...
:rofl: :lol: He’s in mass not Maryland!
Raising him Right! I know too many folks that keep their kids in bubble wrap!
Snowblower - Ariens Deluxe 28 - farm & garden - by owner - sale Can’t go wrong with an ariens.
How many natty ice’s were involved in that one?
Pile is dwindling. [ATTACH]
Most likely the year after.
[ATTACH]
What’s the pedal on the left for?
Nice score!
[ATTACH] How did this one split? Did you find any cats?
Yup, burning bark… cuz there is a pile of it.
Without breaking out the tape and calculator I’m thinking there is at least 4 128cu/ft cord. I’ll call my stacks piled neatish compared to some...
[ATTACH] Progress
I was thinking “battery generator” is an oxymoron as well.
If only the gun had more range!
At my local tractor shop they keep the shear bolts right next to the Buffalo bearings.