So I tried a couple pair of suspenders. I didn’t really like any of them. I tried pair of mechanics coveralls. Twill Action Back Coverall | Red...
Game Recipes
[ATTACH]
Oh no you didn’t!
I was thinking the same. If someone had a truck and some room there is money to be made there. Especially with current fuel prices. Takes money to...
So, have a partially insulated 24x24 shop that I heat for the same purpose occasional evenings and most weekends. It takes quite a while to get...
Who is the guy on the left?
Nice ride!
For me the nice part about the starters is I fill the stove with splits then tuck the starter under hit it with the propane torch and away we go....
Yes, 8 doz. These were oak noodles mixed with pine table saw dust. Only cuz that’s what I noodled last I have used pine noodles or shavings I...
Fire starters made today. [ATTACH]
Never underestimate Mother Nature! Or Never give up!
Out of curiosity what time of day is dinner?
[ATTACH] This tree has the best colors in the yard and always seems to change overnight earlier than the rest. Here is a pic from a couple years ago.
[ATTACH] Miss maple doing her thing.
I have a cluster of 5 ash pretty close to each other that gave up the ghost this summer. One has tipped over is leaning on another. It’s gonna be...
Nice score! I’d be tempted to hire a truck to get it all home before it disappears.
Rotors and drums are #1 I collect all I can and cash them in when I get a pile. There is a metal yard I drive by pretty much every week day so no...
Maybe I’m ignorant here but I live in Nh I have a grid tied solar array that was installed by the previous owners. As far as I know there is no...
I’ll send all the acorns you want, just gotta pay postage…