HHO just jumped 60 cents since Monday at the place that I drive by daily!
I believe ESW is now part of SBI.
Send that snow East!
There was a complaint that the house was too hot yesterday… I’ll let the stove go cold for a bit… till people can appreciate it more. The oil...
Yuppers understood…. They do make expanded metal with smaller holes tho.
I used to set out some traps, people always messed with them. I kinda gave up. Last year shiners were 8-10$ a dozen and smelt were up to 12 for...
You defiantly need one of these. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Mmmm…
[ATTACH] Very yellow here at the moment.
[ATTACH] Coupla strips.
I was told that 180cu.ft. Tossed into a truck should equal a cord? I’d think jrider could have some input?
Something like this. Is not cheap but you only need a small piece. Maybe stop by a fab shop and see if they have a cut they will sell? expanded...
Expanded metal would work well for your application.
[ATTACH] Clamps on standing seam.
Rip Casey [MEDIA]
Yeah it’s not really that cold but the kids foul weather gear is soaked and I’d rather not turn on the dryer.
Dreary and raining here burning up some mail trash. [ATTACH]
Nice F150 squats!
Had to google that one.
Probly not a guy smashing a saw that already doesn’t work for views….