That’s a regular Monday morning around here:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: where do you get the rubber on the bottom of the boxes?
Yeah, I’m just passing on info I was given definitely not recommending.
When I purchased the ht3000 I was talking to one of the SBI service reps. He said it’s not a problem for the stove top temp to get up to 900*f !...
[ATTACH] Bugs?
[ATTACH]
That’s just wrong!
There is something you can plug into the obd2 port to disable the start stop feature it can also be disabled in the pcm software. 2015-2020 Ford...
Wow, that would be snatched up in a hot second around here. Good grab.
Plow season! The one thing I miss about the dealership. They payed good to install after hours.
They haven’t outlawed leaf blowers in jersey yet?
It’s gonna be dark when I leave the house either way. I’d like the light in the afternoon.
Bass river?
You need to “sign up” to view the article?
That bridge is super bouncy with a trailer!
I was curious how the dangly bits made out. But didn’t want to ask…
What’s this swag shop you speak of?
Your a hard working individual that gets going while most folks are still under the covers?
How do you tell the pup he can sleep an extra hour? :faint:
My neighbor was just telling me he filled the 120 gallon fuel tank on his boat. I asked when we were going fishing. He laughed and said it’s for...
Isn’t it cute!