Anybody in the Buffalo area? I heard they are getting 5 feet of snow this weekend.
Yup I’d take it. I’d fill the tank to 3/4 full and pour a few gallons in the vehicles at a time. Fuel injection is much more tolerant of not so...
Same
Both brown and white truck drivers drivem like it’s stolen here too. The usps guy on the other hand….
[ATTACH] It’s happening..,
Ya,it’s amazing to me. There certainly hasn’t been enough azz whoopins handed out for a while now.
Let me tell ya. It was a real bitch to get the tape around the big one. I’m glad I live in a place where only the maker can shake his head!
“I can’t breathe! ”
I asked the boss man if he wanted me to get the plow on the yard truck or bring any of the trucks in with stuff in the back they don’t want froze...
:banana::banana::banana: First snow forecasted for So. NH tonight! Too bad it will probly turn to rain and melt:tears:.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have a couple bigguns in the back yard. Every spring I wonder if they are gonna leaf out and they do. They will make great...
Yup the lawyers are right up there with the politicians. Money grabbers.
cool, what is the lb. Threshold for a seasoned split?
Congrats!
I’m quite sure I work with the jerry the term “Jerry rigged” was invented for.!
We all have our issues… hoard on! Just be careful listing to that devil music! :rofl: :lol:
You are not the average cordwood seller Brad! :tip:
Thank you, sir. :tip:
Generally, around here. Seasoned means the wood was cut in the spring and sold in the fall. Then there are some that season their firewood in log...
W What is the legal definition of “seasoned”?