I’ll send them to you if you like.
[ATTACH] Got mine soaking as well. salt Paprika Chili powder Garlic powder Cinnamon sticks Onion Garlic cloves Poultry herbs Oranges.
We call them golumpki’s. Mmmmm…
The vodka softens the bones?
Everybody doesn't use the garden hose dragon method? :emb:
My steel plate stove is in the basement so no worries about any mess. I use a trivet and try to be careful tho. I want to make up a grill for...
I told him he is supposed to be on the dog bed. He gave me the I don’t think so look! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Yes sir. Bogydave had a pretty sweet set up in built into the side of his house complete with an insulated cover. I looked for it but...
:thumbs: I like to send it down the chute as well!
[ATTACH] We like to crumble ritz crackers on top. I think im gonna call it inflation soup. Use to be red meat on Saturday night…
Same
[ATTACH] Got a pot of chicken soup going.
I don’t know much about pellets but that seems rather expensive to me. This guy is a clown. His goal is to be millions of dollars in debt when he...
“Lots of juice in this one” lol
My kid has a Tao Tao. It’s a rattly piece of junk. it works for the money I spent. All of the Kid size machines are either hammered or next to...
A coworker was telling me he only burns one Brand of Douglas fir pellets I don’t remember what one. Called all over New England to find some and...
:Yar: Doesn’t that guy drive a Ridgeline? :rofl: :lol:
You getting dumped on?
Yeah I have seen reports of 3 feet on the ground already. I wish we got snow like that here.
Jill’s jugs are the best. [MEDIA]