Jealous, we have only had a couple dusting so far.
[ATTACH] Coming along nicely.
Gotcha, my shop stove takes up a bunch of room. And class A ain’t cheap. But it sure makes for a good spot to consume adult beverages on a cold...
My method is to pick all the meat then put what’s left in a large stock pot and let it simmer for a few hours. Then strain out the chunks and make...
Any plans for a wood burner in the barn?
Gonna pick the bird carcass and make a batch of turkey soup today.
We use spot dog brand e collar, works great but we do not have one with gps…
Well I signed up 4-5 years ago and haven’t seen a chip or stick so I’m not counting on it. With the price of utilities tree crews are either...
“Oh yeah that light has been on for months” was the usual response :doh:
Automakers put TPMS in vehicles after the Clinton administration made it mandatory.
Enjoy, good luck!
And he just ate half the apple pie for tomorrow. Not sure I have ever seen my wife so mad. I hand to go out to the garage to laugh. I’m quite...
[MEDIA]
One thing I’ll add. It was 1 on 1 for the smoking part. I think those big group sessions are a scam.
I guess I’ll chime in. I was the pack a day guy. One year at a work Christmas party they had a guy that did hypnosis for entertainment. It was a...
This one is 18lbs. It will be going in the oven as I don’t have a big enough smoker:emb:
Yup I feel ya. you gotta take half of those things apart to do any repair. Getting the transaxle in and out is a real treat.
A good reminder for the old saying “ trust but verify”!
I signed up long ago with no luck in so. Nh. With all the gypsy moth activity I’d Imagine the road crews will be busy in the near future up there.
That glove box removal is a big PIA. Used to have to do it to install remote starts.