Some kind of buzzard?
Had a bolt of lighting strike a grounding cable over my head this afternoon:hair: heard a sizzling looked up see the bolt and when it disappeared...
Just went out and barely missed the Bethlehem star on the quad Jupiter and some other planets/stars aligning Fitting the power went out to force...
The Summer flies when you're having fun doesn't it?
That's culture there @wildwest:rofl: :lol:
Back to work after a 10day vacation - not too many things broken/neglected. Cooled off in the pool and the lovely lady in my life is making some...
I thought she was saying what have I got myself into:rofl: :lol: A long ride of love and friendship in the end
That's about as exciting as soccer gets Gas;)
Many more to you Dennis:cheers:
Glad we got ya'll covered and representing it:thumbs: Whole bunch of "flag" controversies going on down here:picard: Now folks are wanting to...
WW don't mean to take this thread off the rails - just something that went through my mind, thought it had a good bit of irony. Couple years ago...
After I heard they shot and detained Sweat I pondered how much they may have spent to track and kill/detain two murderers to prevent them from...
I had a monster one welded from some p91 pipe with SS barrel - it was louder than any firearm I've ever shot. Gave it to a buddy when I moved to...
bocefus78 There are plenty of fish in the pond, just have to fish for them;) Moping around feeling sorry for yourself isn't a good starting...
Under current law the quad copter(better known as drone) can only fly over owned land. You could cut some leeway to some youngster nearby piloting...
Starting my first batch of pickles
You check her paw for thorns? Billy Bob was doing the three legged hop the other day and he had a sticker in his paw
would be a great resource if I ever passed out in a ditch though:rofl: :lol:
digital camera won't pick it up, only the thumbs up/hands glow -sorry to get your hopes up:D
Beautiful piece Jon:thumbs: liking the barn wood color backdrop