I know its too late for Father's Day gift ideas but anybody with a pressure washer needs one of these: [ATTACH] Bought one at work the other day...
HP-heat pump;) Your condenser fan could be going out on thermal overload and causing the high pressure trip. Everything will work normal for a...
I've never seen an oriole in my neck of the woods but what I though was my "rare" red-winged blackbird that showed up in the dead of winter I saw...
Light bulb voltage testers tell you if a bulb will light go/no-go they don't really show where your TRUE problem is. You could have 8-9V at your...
Working the 4th but we have pork ribs for the grill, tri-color pasta salad with fresh cukes, tomatoes and onion from my garden with Italian...
Actual "Best way" is to run a jumper wire all the way back to the battery negative post for testing purposes. If you have for example 12.5V across...
Filter is good and clean? Is this a HP or just AC, a pound low could but shouldn't ice up the evap coil. If its a HP or newer efficient model two...
Evap coil frozen? My condenser fan died a couple years ago on 102F day, fortunately there was something close at the supply shop and I had it...
Not anything more than normal:rofl: :lol:
Your not supposed to burn pine;) I just use the fat end with an opposite skinny end, you stuff looks close to 16"? the shorter they are the harder...
that's what I thought - vaguely remember reading about it years ago. It's much more likely to work in larger tighter cookers with even inflow of...
It's beyond it's prime for sure bark sheeting off like that - if HD was closer I'd take it off his hands
Place shallow buckets of rain water around your property during the spring months when skeeters first appear. Monitor every few days for larvae...
best to stick to the fluffy buds:D the woods just make you crazy
I have bats that hang out under my Gazebo by the pool(took me a bit to figure out why a rat pooped in the same spot every night:rofl: :lol:) There...
I worked with a guy(seriously resembled Homer Simpson and we worked at a powerplant) he always said. "It's all about the thriller and no filler"
That sounds super tasty:drool:
Trying to hold temps in the rain is a PITA I guess the minion method is lighting a line of charcoal slowly from one end to another with a water...
Nice name and avatar:thumbs: A late welcome aboard.
The planets Jupiter and Venus can be seen after or right at sunset nearly together for the next few days. Our view was awesome, semi overcast and...