That's cause they aren't running off they extra calorie intake chasing some strange;) To clarify my point of view "when they drop" is 5-1/2...
I could show you several small male Chihuahuas clipped and not, the non-clipped are muscular bucks the youngsters lacking testosterone skinny...
There is a step in the "Jenner" - and it ain't changing over, just removal. Dogs just wander around and lick the wound later forgetting where...
He's muscular and will run off after whatever he fancies and will encounter much bigger males - best to get it done, glad you waited till he...
Pork butt brought to 190ish and holds for a while is near about's done - near the bone, the 200 is a rule of thumb, I say 195 remove and foil...
Hey he went out with a "BANG"
Yeah Saucy is a larger male - they stay muscular and quite dominant without having a "jenner" The male we had, Mickey(blue eyes), wouldn't back...
and booze:drunk:
That looks awesome:drool: I get to bachelor it this week there should be plenty of meat and bacon
axeman There is a rule around here: pics or it didn't happen;) sounds good though
They will become the best of buds. My Lab mix was hesitant of our first Chihuahua scared almost, but they became inseparable. A male Chihuahua...
Yeah :drunk:but no fireworks this year, got those out of system several years ago. I didn't realize ME legalized them, I was like a kid in a candy...
I don't think states anywhere on the package to: Call 911, have them send the coroner, light fuse, place on head and wait for the explosion
Backyard Grill charcoal I tried a few years back wasn't too bad I say 75% compared to kingsford I bought a bag of for cheap money at ALDI's last...
Recipe? Is this a vinegar brined chicken, sounds delicious
You must of heard about the kid from Calais that decided to light a mortar on his head last night - yeah he didn't make it...
just got home from work, trying to catch up:drunk: Happy birthday 'Murica, don't nobody blow yer digits off this evening - makes counting to ten...
You guys should have some full bellies. My grilling at work put a damper on any productivity past 1200 - that's what holiday pay is for:D
That's a great gesture man:thumbs: When I read the box it said "give for word" - I figured might have been beer-thirty or something;)
If you have a motor supply near by (won't help on a holiday weekend) they usually run ~$100-120, easy DIY fix Too bad the HVAC guys didn't check...