So there is no secured car debt:yes: you've got fairly dependable vehicles to see you through 3 years, and hopefully keep them running? the things...
If you rely on the tax return as a windfall to pay bills, change your allowances so you and the gov't come out near even or you owe them a few...
That just makes you an old fart that may or may not smell bad - new wisdom is fresh for a bit anyways
I feel for the family, but even if he was playing around after lighting dozens of them and going off successfully you run around drunk with a...
But I'm a young(well approaching middle age, kind of scary) guy passing on knowledge - you want wisdom?:D
New lids. Funny you ask because I called my Nana 8-9years ago when I made my first batch of blackberry jam down here, she chuckled on the phone...
Cleaned the pool this morning, cut the grass and subsequently dove in to cool off, steamy 88F by 10am Decided to can some "rotel" diced jalapenos...
First time I've seen that one:rofl: :lol:
It wasn't wasted Gary it was a learning and probably for the most part a forgotten experience(s):drunk:
Goes against their estate. Friend of mine had found a nice cabin on a 6acres not to far from me. Secured a contract, home inspection and was...
It's called the school of hardknocks, it would be great to have someone teach you these things but sometimes learning the lesson yourself engrains...
"I've never met a millionaire that told me that cash back changed my life - it put me over the top, those airline miles, they made the...
That's why Ramsey calls them "pets" - people keep them around forever paying $70/month for 20yrs
:yes:the summer memories you may never forget.
Tonight is my Friday after a seven day stretch - how's that for you 9-fivers after a 3-day Holiday weekend?:drunk: 7days of grilling, fishing, and...
The cooler cook method was taught to me by an old sage of the BBQ. He swore by 2-3hrs of 230F smoke on pork ribs, and into a cooler for 8+hrs Of...
Sorry for re-posting the same story in your thread;) I thought this was the Darwin award thread you posted the other day - in my haste I scrolled...
It seems females are the worst at gaining after being fixed our chiweenie went from 9.5lbs to a steady 13 - she's a solid chunk though and the vet...
They started to get to be the "boy that cried wolf" around here - fine by me, not the general idiot missing their American Idol. Weather...
Fire:MM: Kills bacteria