After joining facebook to see pictures of my nieces(I'm their godfather). My best friend "friended me" as well as his wife(I was the best man in...
Went fishing with my neighbor yesterday, had ~8 nice size bass bite but swim directly at the boat and spit the hook as they surfaced - goose egg....
Insert any sappy - WE take the Oxygen out of Lifetime movie:D
"I drink your milkshake"
close to the one I learned on, if you have the space and actually need to turn parts could be worth it. Learning could be a bit frustrating with...
Folks like us may not be normal around here;)
You're burning wood inside? in July? it's still 86F here at 1900CST, I may light my outdoor fireplace and cannonball in the pool this evening
Cops don't have much else to go on from the sounds of the call - hostage situation and active shooter, you're going to walk up and knock on the...
You probably aren't going to offend anyone around here. everyone has their good/marginal/bad experiences with wood species. Dennis has been doing...
Ran to town for errands, grabbed a surface cleaner for my pressure washer here at the house and knocked out the front patio in ~10mins without...
I have just enough left that I pay a butcher/youngster out of school to clean me up - had to tell the girl yesterday to use thinning shears where...
So he's a hair stylist as well?:D.....oh yeah they are cosmetologists - that's what was on the girl's license that whacked my hair yesterday
Back on topic. Glad your getting back in the game bocefus78 Something tells me you need to be on Farmers Only.com and not eharmony - I think they...
I typed exactly "Old crotchety liberal white house reporter" in google and Helen Thomas came back:rofl: :lol: Top hit:D
Nah she's that old crotchety liberal white house reporter, I think she passed or retired a few years ago?
Glad you're doing it the proper way:thumbs: American flags that stay up 24/7 should be lit after dusk. I don't know about all these Canadian flags...
That went over like a turd in the punch bowl I'm sure
sumac has a more narrow leaf
First time I've ever heard of it. Police have been to my house a couple of times - mistakenly responding to next door neighbor's domestic...
I've been pull starting my 500 Foreman for a couple weeks, tapping on the starter fixed it for ~1 month. It pulls over super easy, starts the...