You've got some obedient dogs Dave - awesome pictures:thumbs:
I can drink it in a tall glass of ice after melting for a bit - honestly I think its brown stained water with cornsyrup
Swapped over to some 60's revolution [MEDIA]
Might have to check this out:yes: Sun tea, I got back on that kick a few weeks ago, GF's buys Milo's sweet tea - sweet is an understatement
That's a modest sized one compared to some of the ones I encounter here. I see them run from the wood bag that size regularly The monsters I...
I want to extend my deepest thanks to wildwest She does some awesome work behind the scenes;) - her hubby WildWildWest is for sure a lucky guy...
I miss the days when I was forced to drink whatever beer was cheap:D You ever get one of the distorted bottles? - kind of oblong instead of...
They've been on a mission to bring in manufacturing jobs since before I moved here. Boeing & Airbus both setting up shop - might be in pure...
Move south brother. We get an occasional dusting - just to rekindle the fond memories:rofl: :lol:
Been in the same mode for a few days;) I'm cooking some spare ribs and making some jalapeno poppers to get my mind off things that probably didn't...
I remember it snowing in Maine one time in June/July when I was kid It was a sunny day, not cold, similar phenomenon to hail but the storms lacked...
So you direct deposit to a savings linked to the checking/debit account?
Sounds like you went through something similar. I moved from NC to VA, moved a landline so I'd have call forwarding. Was paying my bills and...
I have mine set up where I get a text anytime more the $50 is debited - I usually get them by the time I'm getting back in the truck from the...
Got a new starter in the quad, broke the + lug while trying to loosen the nut:headbang: Oil changed, picked the garden. Tried to straighten some...
Yes closing cards will hit your credit negatively - where you are right now that should not be a concern. Over time the fact that your available...
That's exactly what I told my sister. She says it's a pain to resize and attach photos - Facebook just has an easier interface for people attached...
I wouldn't turn it off. you can "tag" an individual by using the "@" and then begin typing their name, a little autofill carrot will pop up below...
You sure you aren't a Asian (w)rapper? then folks might start calling you eggroll
As far as the "like" button here: Someone has given sound advice for a solution, posted an awesome picture, or made me laugh I think that's what...