The payoff calculator I ran came in at just shy of 2yrs payoff. I'd really have to put my power monitoring on the existing tank to see true usage...
Glad you had some good beside manner from the doctor, hopefully alleviated some of the "fears". The Surgeon is probably going to want the shot...
Frost line here is max 1", in the coldest of spells. I'm going to probe around some more and try find the d-box next week
I've got plenty of Dewalt in my personal arsenal, just replaced my corded drill last month because the variable speed rheostat was shot - either...
The three 2x12" you have, are setting on top of the posts? not bolted
I don't know what's in my leach field or if I even have one? He said the ground around the tank is taking water, and I'd be Ok unless it stops -...
I think most of us build stuff to park dump trucks on?:rofl: :lol: You'll probably still need to add to the structure - hard to tell if you're...
We have Milwaukee 28V LI 1/2" impacts at work that get the chit beat out of them. Most everything on a turbine you have to break loose with a...
I helped my buddy redo something very similar. His was metal roofing - but he has trees around, after 15yrs of leaf debris buildup the strapping...
Meant to add that - A log peavey:thumbs: Firewood hoarding tools on a chitter truck He had a longer handled one than mine, dug down the side a...
Stinny my summer hasn't been bad. The fact that I now know the system isn't working - may bother me, or I could just say screw it hadn't been...
Just finished pumping mine - full to the top....he said it hasn't been working in a long time. Upside there was a good 3' of liquid, he couldn't...
I've fixed two or three in the exact same condition. Mine were rental houses so whatever used dryer someone could scrounge up got installed - most...
Yeah it's a mini heat pump so it will create some condensation, which I can plumb over to the washer drain. I might go look the unit over in...
Picked the garden - yeah I've got some salsa to make. Went fishing up the road for bit, this place is awesome had this hawk watch me most of the...
I know savemoney started a thread a while back on them. After I read the install instructions it requires 7" clearance all the way around. I'm...
You may have some nerve damage/inflammation that's causing your leg mobility issues. Nerves take a long time to heal Most docs aren't going to...
When my sciatica started, really had no specific incident to tie it to outside of tripping over an old tomato cage while cutting on a slope -...
It seems scary, been there - they do these shots everyday for women in labor. I had mine in September and the Anesthesiologist was backed up that...
I herniated a disc several years ago - follow through on the shot, and follow physical therapy. My pain went away as I walked out of the hospital,...