ye old scudwieser, had one with the homeowner I built a deck for couple months back. They only taste good after a days work in the sun....
bought a Whirlpool with the touch pad, plumber at Lowes talked me out of the Geospring said he's seen a bunch of them scale up after a few years...
I barely hit a lick today;) ...by my normal standards too hot outside, my shirt was wet before I got off the front porch swing after a tall cup of...
The ceiling fans probably don't hinder the AC system much unless you have floor ducts? The circulating air from a fan will make it "feel" 4-5deg...
Cleaned the pool after a thunderstorm yesterday. Grouted tile in the laundry room, picked up new water heater, and some more 1/2pint jars -...
Finally got it drained yesterday, had to take the flex hoses off the top to break vacuum, guess with the way the plumbing is run under the slab it...
I did some probing around through the deck boards with a piece of 1/4" ss tubing. It's too flexible to pin point anything - thought I had a solid...
No I'm on a slab, that's the utility laundry room. We have a door to close it off from the kitchen
How high are you planning to go? make sure it's tied down
damm Yankees like hemorrhoids, you come down for a bit discomfort OK, you come down and stay - royal PITA:D
dialect jokes between Stinny and myself are self inflicted:D being I now have a bit of southern draw after living down here for 15yrs, when I...
Kind of sucks that you got the cattle chute bedside from the surgeon. They can tend to have egomaniac personalities. Hope all goes well for you...
Finally fixed a server issue at work today, each time I find a way to broaden my skill set I find it quite rewarding... conquered that thing that...
My Calcium hardness levels run ~70-80 (during the summer) when I'm testing pool makeup water. This is probably from me neglecting to flush the WH...
We've had 2-3 consecutive summers of below "normal" temps down heah;) It was time for us to have real summer temps - good thing my vacation starts...
just about half what it was here today. next few days 97,98,100,101
I backflushed the drain valve and attempted to drain the water heater multiple times tonight, it just kept plugging up with chunks of calcium....
You might talk to those kids and tell them for every ripe quart they pick you'll give them 50 cents if they fill a quart or two and earn a dollar...
That was my assumption - thanks I'm thinking of gluing a sheet of poly carbonate to the bottom and using either similar flex hoses that are on the...
They can be a little too flexible(for getting receptacles flush/even) and strip out if the box is too full of excess wire(when a deeper gang box...