Pumper guy wasn't even interested in finding the tank, so if he can't come early Monday the phonebook will be open Kind of feel rooked a bit...
I know you have enough knowledge around it - but the arc flash potential on home side of 220 can be "blinding" Just incase someone else came along...
Knowing where the tank was at, was half the battle, I figure a sand backfill will be chump change and still allow full inspection Ole Blue with...
It's been like this for 35yrs -it went through my mind to build a steel box around the lid - but in reality that's probably 3hrs of hand digging...
When it gets dark I'll see if the camera can pick it up
Picked up a new T-shirt. Glows in the dark [ATTACH]
So you're saying you're not a professional? Sweat it out drink and rally:drunk:
Climb up there and whack the pile down with the saw;)
Running your garden hoses causes a good bit of velocity that can stir up sand either from the well or settled in the pipe if the washer runs at...
Yeah I'll need an excavator to lift the lid off. Going to give him a call tomorrow and see if he can come up first thing Monday. Probably going to...
The fittings on the back of the machine should have plastic screens to catch sediment - pop the hoses off and you should see them