I tried to think back and pinpoint when everything got weird, and at first I thought it started about 10 years ago. But... the Rocky Horror...
Ya know... I kinda dig your backyard gunsmith-style fabrication on those. They've definitely got a certain post-apocalyptic appeal to them :thumbs:
Beautiful stuff Brad. You seem to acquire it quite a bit on your scrounging journeys. That's one type of wood I wish I encountered more.
Another ridge overlooking the Naugatuck River Valley. One thing’s for certain: Connecticut is too crowded for me. On the plus side this is getting...
Happy Birthday, birthday twin :handshake: Nice repurpose of the old deck material. Looks great.
I’ve never gotten any myself, and only learned about them last year. I had brought in several bags of mulch for my wife’s flower bed and within a...
Same here. Hickories, maples, poplars, and oaks are all more or less the same shade of yellow. I blame the drought. [ATTACH]
Amur maple
Wood doesn’t look like sycamore/plane tree to me. I’m going with Kousa Dogwood, a very common ornamental tree.
RIP Phil Lesh [MEDIA]
If deer habitat is desirable have you thought about making a clearing and planting food plots? Chestnuts, persimmons, clover etc. It'll need...
I bought the old school XP on a whim and was told after the fact by resident Husky enthusiast The Wood Wolverine that it's much preferred to the...
Last weekend up in the NW corner of CT looking north towards the Berkshires in MA [ATTACH]
Which shotgun should I own? Yes. Even if you have to store it at a trusted friend/relative's house, in a secured safe, with a trigger lock. Not...
My coworker turned me on to this one. Easily one of the hottest sauces I’ve ever had, especially for containing zero pepper extracts. Just...
We all get taxed that way anyway, whether we grew up next to HW Bush or in the projects.
It's okay Eckie, I live in Connecticut. Every one of us is rich here. I just have my manservant pay the bill for me once he gets done chopping my...
If I were to take that $24.37 and move the decimal point over one place, then triple that figure, then add another $100 to that, I'd ALMOST be up...
That's probably it then. If you want to save a few, do some release work around any individuals that still have foliage up top. Hopefully they'll...
That's the big leagues right there. It's just about all one man can handle wrestling them alone. Biggest I've messed with was about 36" at the...